Estate Agent Sales Administrator
- by Magnus James
- Location Kidlington, Oxfordshire, UK
£25,000 - £27,000 / year
14 days ago
A fantastic position has become available within one of Oxfordshire’s most prestigious independent Estate Agency brands for an Estate Agent Sales Administrator to join their Kidlington office.
Estate AgentSales Administrator– Benefits
- £25k - £27k basic salary
- Monday – Friday only
- Company pension scheme
- Award winning independent Estate Agency
The Estate Agent Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- supporting the office with all administration
- sending out terms of business
- conducting anti money laundering checks
- ordering photos
- creating brochures
- uploading property details to Rightmove and Zoopla
- amongst general database administration.
- As an Estate Agent Sales Administrator, a natural ability to multi task, manage a broad workload and have meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Estate AgentSales Administrator– Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Administrator experience is advantageous
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Accurate typing and PC skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and be highly organised
- This is a great opportunity for a Estate Agent Sales Administrator to be part of this well-known, established agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Excellent Benefits
- Industry Sector Property