Quality Assurance Manager
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK
£55,000 - £70,000 / year
9 days ago
Quality Assurance Manager
The opportunity is with a long-standing client who offers and comes with great benefits:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 after 3 years’) + 8 days bank Holidays| Pension |X 4 salary death in service
- Great training & development opportunities supporting those who want to take their career to the next level.
- A lovely 4-day week with a flexible start between 6-7 and finish times of 3:45-4:45 providing you with that great work-life balance.
- Competitive Salaries offering between £55,000 - £70,000 DOE.
We are working with a market-leading Aerospace Manufacturing company who have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to lead their highly motivated & driven team. You will be responsible for leading, mentoring & training a team. Ensuring compliance to all 3rd party approvals & customer requirements, as well as quality & compliance objectives are met. If you’re an experienced Quality Assurance Manager and have a strong dedicated attitude to improve and assist others in achieving goals, this position is for you.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for the company’s Quality Management System & documentation.
- Organise & distribute quality tasks, assuring products & components meet the design requirements.
- Ensures business requirements align with quality departments’ workload, ensuring PPAP’s & FAIR’s are performed.
- Ensure compliance to all 3rd party approvals & customer requirements are aligned.
- Ensure quality audits are being carried out & then review process audit results & ensure corrective, preventive actions.
- Support development & training processes to ensure skills & abilities reach business goals & expectations.
The required skillset for the Quality Assurance Manager are:
- Strong knowledge and experience maintaining quality engineering practices and products
- Strong leadership skills & ability to use appropriate methods, procedures and standards to meet targets
- Experience with First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR’s), PPAP’s and APQP’s ideal
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Experience with QMS application and maintenance to ISO 9001; AS9100 ideal
- Experience working alongside NADCAP and CAA requirements ideal
If the job role of the Quality Assurance Manager sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the Quality Assurance Manager, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing