We now have an exciting opportunity for Area Security Officers to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in the Brighton, Newhaven, Worthing and Littlehampton area.
- This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to combine security with customer service excellence
- As the first point of contact for customers, staff and visitors, you will present a professional and approachable manner at all times
- You will enjoy working with people and enjoy offering assistance and be willing to liaise with staff as required
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites of the client in the area
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience of working within a customer orientated role is essential
- A valid front line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training IS NOT ESSENTIAL AS FULL TRAINING CAN BE PROVIDED
- A full UK Driving Licence and reliable own transport is preferred for this role
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Access to a reliable vehicle
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENCE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE
About the Company:
G4S is the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.