Improvement Practitioner Assessor / Trainer
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK
£30,000 / year
9 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Improvement Practitioner Assessor / Trainer
Location: Remote / Field based
Salary: up to £30,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must hold an IOSH qualification.
- Competent to / or have experience of delivering Lean 6 Sigma.
- Experience of Assessing / Tutoring Apprentice learners.
- Hold industry experience within business improvement.
- Excellent IT skills and confident with online remote delivery.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Train, assess and deliver Improvement Practitioner Level 4 Apprenticeship Standards.
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2 where required.
- Coach and support learners via remote online learning, telephone discussion and visit learners in their place of work.
- Prepare learners for the End Point Assessment process.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted and submitted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education