- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK
£35,000 - £42,000 / year
5 days ago
35k to 42k
A manufacturing company based in Eastleigh that specialises in the design and manufacture of mixing equipment for the pharmaceutical industry are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their Team. This role will act as an internal project manager to oversee company projects from concept through to completion.
The company prides itself on driving the progression of its employees and this is a great opportunity for someone that wants to progress into a Management or Technical Project role.
As a Project Engineer you will:
- Supports others within the department.
- Work directly with Project Management team to support and drive performance.
- Attend local site support as required at our key suppliers.
- Drive improvements in the day-to-day Project Engineering execution process.
- Liaise cross-department to support improvements to the performance of the business.
- Lead Project Engineering meetings.
- Present performance to the relevant Project Manager
The successful Project Engineer will be:
- Degree educated in Engineering or experience in relevant engineering fields (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Production or Engineering experience
- Experience in Project Engineering
- Excellent understanding of customer expectations
Additional benefits for the successful Project Engineer role:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical
- Death in Service
If you are looking to kick-start your career or feel a lack of progression in your current role, then please click APPLY NOW or get in touch with Chloe Sterry at Orion to find out more
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities