Dental Nurse/ Practice Manager - Up to £33k per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK
£27,000 - £33,000 / year
5 days ago
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Dental Nurse/ Practice Manager role that has become available near Marlborough.
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level service.
About the role:
- Up to £33,000 per Annum / 25 hours per Week
- Perfect role for a Dental Nurse looking for Career Progression
- MUST be a Qualified Nurse to help in Surgery occasionally
- Management experience would be good but not essential
- Immediate start would be ideal
- 2-Surgery Practice - Predominantly Private
- Spacious rooms that are all Modern with windows & airflow
- Fully Computerised with Digital X-rays and SOE Software
- Welcoming team made up from Hygienists, Associates, Receptionists and Nurses
- Onsite Parking Available for Staff
- Join us !!
More about the role
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest guidance from governing bodies
- Being able to update policies and protocols on a regular basis as required by guidelines
- Organising equipment services when these are due
- Organising CQC files and keeping CQC compliant
- Carrying out audits and risk assessments
- Keeping track with UDA contract , updating associates and principals
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing