Contract And Review Assistant / Admin
- by Essential Employment
- Location Beverley, East Riding, UK
£11.37 / hour
4 days ago
Contract And Review Assistant / Admin needed in Beverley, Paying £11.37ph - Reference: 5225475
- Accurately raise call-off contracts/individual service notification/individual placement agreements for care/support.
- Accurately record purchases and changes to the care/support purchased on the appropriate databases.
- Resolve invoicing/charging discrepancies liaising with care/support providers, care management, Assessments & Payments team, and other members of the Contract & Review Team as necessary.
- Provide relevant general advice and guidance to council staff.
- Provide where relevant, support to Contract & Review team members where necessary.
- Consider ways to continually improve processes.
- Work with Health & Review Liaison (HRLO) and Contract & Review Officers to check database input for accuracy on an on-going basis.
- Run reports when required for HRLO detailing the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) element of services purchased on their behalf and collate information from in-house services (providers and care management) for services that need to be recharged to Other Local Authorities (OLAs).
- In the absence of either a Contract & Review Liaison Officer or the HRLO or at times of pressure, assist in the undertaking of the tasks relevant to these posts. This may require the need to work after normal office hours
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration