- by Magnus James
- Location Cheltenham, UK
£30,000 / year
14 days ago
- An excellent, one off opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join an award winning agency and one of the fastest growing agencies in Cheltenham.
Lettings Manager – Benefits
- Up to £30K basic salary plus commission - 60K OTE
- Profit share and individual commission
- Parking permit
- Car allowance / company car
- Pension scheme, healthcare and other great benefits
- on-sit parking, sick pay and company events
Lettings Manager – Duties
- Generating and touting for new business.
- Looking for ways to increase the managed portfolio.
- Dealing with any escalations.
- Assisting with viewings and negotiating lets when needed.
- Training and developing more junior members of staff.
- Reporting on profit and loss and forecasting.
- Engaging in strategic conversations with the wider management team.
- Dealing with HR issues.
- Attending Lettings valuations.
Lettings Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous experience as a Lettings Manager.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount.
- Man management experience.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Manager eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission, OTE 60K
- Industry Sector Property