Head Nurse/ Dental Nurse - £26,000 per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location St Helens, Merseyside, UK
£85,000 - £130,000 / year
9 days ago
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Head Nurse/ Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near St. Helens
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- JOINING BONUS AVIALABLE
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role – 3-5 days per Week
- Qualified Dental Nurse preferably – Up to £12.50 per hour - £26,000 per annum
- GDC registration, DBS check and Professional Indemnity are covered
- Looking for a confident candidate with the ability of leading a team
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Modern and Spacious Practice with Air-Conditioner
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and Intra Oral Cameras
- Supportive and highly skilled staff on-site: including Associates and Nurses
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing