- by Essential Employment
- Location Kirkham, Lancashire, UK
£10.53 / hour
14 days ago
Plumber based in Kirkham and the rate is £10.53ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 393445
Start will be subject to full vetting.
To ensure the Planned Preventative Maintenance programme is completed in line with specifications and Work Packages.
- Routine and non-routine maintenance
- Fault finding
- Identification of life expired equipment
- Check, repair and make good faults and life expired equipment
- Inspections, water sampling and risk assessment
- Mains water supply repairs
- Ensure all works are carried out to the highest safety standards and to agreed method statements
- Minimise wastage and continually improve processes
- Ensure statutory works are carried out to time and that work is compliant
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction