Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher)
- by UCM Recruitment
- Location Hammersmith, UK
£160.00 - £220.00 / day
72 days ago
A SEN Secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham is looking for a Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher) to join their structured setting. As a Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher) you will be leading the learning of pupils with complex and severe learning difficulties, including autism, communication and behavioural challenges.
- Long-term, full-time
- Opportunity for permanent (depending on performance)
- Great transport links and parking available
The successful Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher) will have:
- Good SEN knowledge and experience, especially with SEN such as autism, communication and behavioural challenges
- QTS (or equivalent) and a valid Enhanced DBS
- Access to Good references
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year