.NET Developer | £40,000 | REMOTE!
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Stirling, Stirlingshire, UK
£30,000 - £40,000 / year
13 days ago
.NET Developer | £40,000 | REMOTE
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Scotland based client. They provide customers with high quality services and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business professionals.
- Design and develop integrated technical solutions
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget.
- Be involved with a large-scale Azure Cloud migration project
- Ensure that key Agile principles are kept to.
- Support the wider Inspired IT Team projects.
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack.
- Extensive .NET backend development experience
- .NET Core and ASP.NET Core experience
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Experience in Agile Software environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency of hands-on data migration / integration
They offer an excellent salary up to £40,000.
This client has offices based in Scotland looking for candidates on a REMOTE basis.
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft .NET Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: DotNet, .NET, DotNet Core, Backend Development, C#, ASP.NET, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet