- by Essential Employment
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£400.00 / day
7 days ago
Valuation Surveyor based in Oxford and the rate is £400.00 per day
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 12664
Our client require a Chartered Valuation Surveyor and Registered Valuer to complete the Annual Valuation Programme of its property assets.
This is to be carried out in accordance with the relevant legislative and guidance bases including:
- Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014
- Section 74 of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989
- Local Government Transparency Code (2015)
- Department of Housing, Communities and Local Government guidance on Operation of the Housing Revenue Account and Stock Valuation
- IFRS 13 (International Finance Reporting Standards)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting (‘The CIPFA Code’)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Valuation standards
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction