- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Chinnor, Oxfordshire, UK
£40,000 - £50,000 / year
8 days ago
Electronics Engineer- R&D
New Product Development
A highly-established organisation who specialise in the design and manufacture of sensor, instrumentation and analytical devices for various applications are currently seeking an Electronics Engineer to join their prestigious R&D Team. With over 100 Years in business, this engineering firm pioneers the analytical and testing industry.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in building complicated electro-mechanical systems, developing and optimizing PID loops and using/building/automating instrumentation to determine performance. Troubleshooting electronics to component level, PCB design and creating test software systems is a key requirement.
Responsibilities of an Electronics Engineer:
- Designing, testing and assembling prototype electronic instruments
- Developing automated test systems to monitor performance of related instrumentation
- Troubleshooting hardware and electronic faults in prototype and production units
- Developing technical documentation such as project requirements specifications, PCB schematics and design files, test reports and engineering change notes
- Actively participating in new product development as part of the R&D/Engineering team developing new innovative concepts for future products
Qualifications and Experience of an Electronics Engineer
- Graduate or above in Electrical/Electronic engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with Electrical/Electronic instrumentation and their troubleshooting
- Digital and analogue electronics design, PCB design (Altium or Eagle), PID, I2C, SPI interface etc
- Broad experience of industrial design and mechanical manufacturing environments, equipment and work practice
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch with Bella from Orion Recruitment or hit APPLY NOW!!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities