Head Of Financial Services
- by Teqniq
- Location Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK
£650.00 / day
8 days ago
Full-time (37 hours per week) Head Of Financial Services contract to start ASAP.
Monday to Friday
What is the Job?
- To ensure that the financial activities of the Council are co-ordinated and controlled within agreed timetables.
- To provide assistance and guidance to Service Units on financial and technical matters and working in partnership with colleges to support effective and efficient delivery of services and identify service improvements.
- To lead in the determination of appropriate financial controls and procedures and ensure that these are adhered to.
- To advise on the appropriate levels of resources for the financing of capital and revenue expenditure and to ensure that available resources are maximised.
- To lead on the co-ordination of all revenue and capital budgets with regard to the General Fund and Housing Revenue Account and prepare Committee reports.
- To lead in the evaluation, development and maintenance of appropriate accounting systems to provide corporate and management information to meet the needs of Service Units in accordance with statutory and professional standards.
What are the requirements?
- Management Experience.
- Qualified accountant.
- Substantial experience of local government finance.
- Good attendance record.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client, (or any third parties we have dealings with) for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance