We are initially looking for a Planner / Customer Service Administrator for our Wigan office.
Initially the work involves being responsible for;
- Ensure Excel diary is filled to target values with achievable weeks work for time and distance
- Keep review page up to date and ensure you have the necessary information from all parties to do this.
- Be responsible for arranging/ordering necessary hire plant equipment, vans etc. and booking engineer, 2ndman, warehouse staff work and informing sub-contractors/Warehouse Manager via email.
- Ensuring files and all job paperwork is in place, including additional paperwork items, and checked to be ready within identified time parameters.
- Ensure Wednesday diary check takes place with either Service Manager or Director.
- Ensure Service Orders are in diary and booked 3 months in advance.
- The customer relationship with the service department
- Manage a customer base and contracts
- Reach clearly identified confirmation targets set for you.
- Be responsible for the Contract Spreadsheet allocated to you and deal with queries, bookings and returns relating to your customers.
- Follow company procedures correctly including: record keeping and updating for Contract Spreadsheets, CRM processes, raising service orders and call outs, following queries and booking all orders with customers.
- Working closely with each other, the Service Manager and Engineers to ensure any returned work is re-booked and reconfirmed, within the same week where possible, reducing the return figures and maintaining a high level of customer service.
The role is full time; fast paced and requires a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills.
Applicants will be excellent team players, experienced; customers focused and have a strong work ethic and values which fit in with our own.
Auto enrolment Pension / Group Life Insurance / Bike to Work Scheme / EAP / Corporate Flu Jab / Staff Welfare Fund / Holiday Purchase Scheme
This is what our staff say;
“Great people and a warm atmosphere”
“Progressive company always developing and creating new challenges”
“Opportunity for training and development”
“Great emphasis on team”
Microsoft Excel / good geographical knowledge / excellent communication and telephone skills