Ashberry Recruitment are looking for an experienced Daytime Support Worker to be based in Bradford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for our well respected client!
If you have previous experience supporting a vulnerable client groups including individuals experiencing homelessness we’d love to hear from you!
Daytime hours are available, shifts are on a rolling rota between the hours of 08:15-17:00 and 12:30-21:00.
Rates are dependent upon experience between £8.78 - £10.07.
As a Housing Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the safety, security and well-being of the client group at all times.Duties & responsibilities include:
• Be able to carry a case-load.
• Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty.
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable adults and young people.
• Be aware of the well-being of residents.
• Receive relevant information at handover
• Maintain the log book of night incidents and record all relevant information.
• Carry out routine tours of the buildings
• Be aware of the specific safety and security needs of the residents and property during patrols.
• Check that all internal fire doors and external fire exits are free from obstructions and operating safely.
• Pass on all relevant information at the end of shift handover.
To apply for this position you must hold a current Enhanced DBS, issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one and have experience within the supported housing/charity sector.