We are currently looking for a PPC Analyst, who will join our marketing team in London Office.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Conduct data analysis in PPC channels to identify insights that will improve performance.
- Work collaboratively across the entire business and provide regular weekly and monthly data reports to the Marketing team.
- Implement online paid advertising campaigns across multiple online channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and multiple markets
- Optimize campaigns to improve conversion rates, decrease CPAs and reach the company's business objectives
- Make recommendation based on statistical data in order to achieve business objectives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends, developments and major changes.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Good Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, keyword research tools and web analytics tools
- Comfortable using Excel including: VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, and chart building.
- Excellent knowledge for indicators and metrics used to measure performance, such as CTR, CPA, CPC, Reach, Impressions, etc.
- An analytical and detail-oriented problem solver.
- The ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (advanced English).
What are the benefits for this job?
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity to learn and master PPC knowledge, in markets around the world
- Travel to our international offices and off-site meetings with teams
- Various Team-building programs