HR Manager - Education and Training
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County), UK
£30,000 - £35,000 / year
65 days ago
KM Education Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: HR Manager - Education and Training
Location: West and East Midlands based
Salary: £30,000 £35,000 + Benefits package
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Managing a team responsible for recruitment, HR and other People related tasks.
- Manage the onboarding of new starters to make sure it is a positive experience.
- Ensuring all new staff have an employment contract, that it is accurate and adheres to employment law as well as making sure you have copies of identification and evidence of qualifications.
- Oversee the full referencing and safer recruitment process for all new starters.
- Utilise and maintain internal HR Systems.
- Develop efficient recruitment processes, authority to recruit documentation and compare / recommend new systems and job boards to utilise and attract talent.
- Proven experience of working within a similar HR Manager role for a private training organisation, college or similar education establishment (would be ideal).
- Excellent organisational, communication and analytical skills
- Experience of undertaking face to face / phone and online candidate interviews / screening.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education