Childcare Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Bexley, London, UK
£26,000 - £32,000 / year
47 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Childcare Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
Location: South London - Home/Field based
Salary: up to £32,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
KM have an exciting opportunity for a Childcare Assessor to deliver full Apprenticeships in Childcare! This opportunity is open to both Trainee and Qualified candidates.
Trainee applicants - this is a great opportunity for a Nursery Manager to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry!
Qualified Assessors - applications are welcomed from candidates with current or previous assessing experience which is not up to date.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within early years childcare at Nursery Management level
- Must hold own Level 5 (or equivalent) qualification in Early Years childcare.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in Early Years Childcare Level 5, along with Functional Skills to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face to face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education