Electronic Controls Trainer
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Fareham, Hampshire, UK
£34,100 / year
50 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Electronic Controls Trainer
Location: South Hampshire
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent – 37 hours per week
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a level 3 qualification within Electronics or similar/equivalent.
- Willing to work towards a Level 4 teaching Certificate (fully funded) and supported throughout the process.
- Must have experience within Electrical/Electronic Engineering – specifically electrical soldering and crimping techniques on low voltage systems.
- Experience / awareness of Electrical/Electronic Principles, Power & Distribution, High/Low Voltage, Electrical Test and Maintenance equipment.
- Recent exposure to CBT/CAI principles, concepts and uses.
- Confident to deliver classroom based / group training (full training and resources provided)
- Develop and deliver engaging Controls and Diagnostics training course modules, in line with course documentation requirements.
- Coach, support and motivate learners throughout their training programme.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Mark and assess learners work and provide feedback on performance.
- Ensure lesson plans and training sessions are developed and up to date.
- Review course content to ensure it is current and evolves to support equipment advances and technologies using most appropriate training aids.
- Support with training design and training material updates
- Ensure all students are aware of Health and Safety requirements, Security, Engineering Hygiene and Cleanliness within the training area.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education