Warehouse and Trade Assessor / Trainer
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands (County), UK
£30,000 - £35,000 / year
32 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Warehouse and Trade Assessor / Trainer
Location: Home Based covering the Midlands
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Warehouse and Trade Counter Apprenticeship Standards to level 3.
- Deliver training and support to learners undertaking Functional Skills to level 2.
- Conduct online and face to face observations learners to gather evidence towards their qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Warehouse, and ideally Trade Counter to Level 3
- Must hold occupational competency within Warehouse & Storage and Trade Counter Services
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education