- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
£45,000 - £50,000 / year
42 days ago
Orion are proud to partner on this opportunity with a world-leading manufacturer of semi-conductor equipment, based in Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in planning in and engineering/manufacturing business who has strong knowledge of SAP.
Our Client’s products are used globally in a diverse range of innovative technologies and industries. This role offers direct support through SAP to all production planning and purchasing aspects of the business. Therefore a track record of working on SAP is vital!
As the Production Planner you will take the lead on;
- SAP production planning and control support, with an understanding & knowledge of MRP and production orders material management metrics, material usage, obsolescence, etc.
- Ownership of production-related material master data including maintenance and accuracy
- Operational interface with areas of the wider business e.g., resolve BoM errors, BoM duplicates, missing data, etc.
- Production scheduling plan and control
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Extensive understanding of SAP in an Engineering/Manufacturing business
- Understand manufacturing principles.
- Experience in a planning-based role.
As the Production Planner they will reward you with:
- Salary of 45,000 – 50,000 per annum
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Company Pension with 10-12% employer contributions
- Flexible and hybrid working.
- Free Friday Lunch
- Further qualification support
- Income Protection
- Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance
- Free Parking
HIT ‘APPLY NOW’
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing