Fabricator / Coach Worker
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK
£30,000 - £35,000 / year
27 days ago
We are delighted to be working with an innovative family-run automotive engineering business, who are currently looking for a Fabricator / Coach Worker to join their team.
As a Fabricator / Coach Worker, you can benefit from:
- 30-35k annual salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (3 days held for Christmas Shutdown) an additional day accumulated each year worked, capped to 25 days.
- Comprehensive benefit platform entitling colleagues to retail, holiday, and services discounts.
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance package
- Life Insurance Scheme
The responsibilities of the Fabricator / Coach Worker will include:
- Restoring vehicle bodywork to a high standard.
- Welding and Fabrication of metal bodywork and panels.
- Manage and maintain fabrication areas and tools including servicing.
- Small batch manufacture of metal parts using press tools and welders etc.
- Completion of process sheets and costings of manufacture
We are looking for a Fabricator / Coach Worker who:
- Has experience as a fabricator/coach worker (can be outside of a professional capacity)
- Works well to targets and deadlines
- Is able to work well within a team and individually
If you're interested in joining this company as their Fabricator / Coach Worker, APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Paige Albery at Orion Electrotech Reading for a chat.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent