Senior Technical Coordinator
- by Velocity Recruitment
- Location London, UK
£65,000 - £73,000 / year
25 days ago
Position Senior Technical Coordinator
Location Northwest London
Salary up to £73k + bonus + car allowance + pension + healthcare +additional benefits
This opportunity is for a leading contractor firm working on a large, high profile new build project.
This client has high levels of employee satisfaction & will provide a clear framework for progression to those who wish to take advantage.
A high-profile new build residential 30m tower.
Objective: To provide technical management of the entire project and lead the onsite technical team.
Duties Inc but are not limited to the following.
- Manage all technical and design aspects of the project.
- Control, coordinate, and review drawing information and distribute as necessary to internal and external team members.
- Manage and appoint consultants,
- Research and assess documentation, appointments, drawings etc on historic.
- To agree a programme for final issue of information and within the overall time from dates for receipt of
- To ensure NHBC Building Regulation approval is obtained, and all conditions are cleared promptly. To ensure that SAP/NHER Certificates are obtained for each plot,
- Arrange and chair design meetings.
The successful candidate will have;
- Lead residential projects previously or have experience of every single package of a residential build.
- Previously worked for a residential developer or main contractor on the new build residential projects
- Experience working on RC frame projects.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction