Customer Service Advisor
- by Frankly Recruitment
- Location Swindon, Wiltshire, UK
£21,100 / year
37 days ago
Are you ready to take your first step into a office based customer service role?
Do you have some customer service experience gained in any environment?
Are you looking to work somewhere there is a energised, upbeat workforce?
If so this role could be for you!
Duration: 6 month contract to start with potential permanent role there after
Salary: £21,100k PA
25 days holidays
8.5 hours per day plus 1 hour for lunch
Each day hrs between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday.
If you work Sat/Sun it's 9-5pm with 30 mins for lunch and a day off in the week
After training it will be a mix of home and office working
What will I be doing?
This is a small contact centre where you will be dealing with incoming customer calls.
- Handling customer telephone enquiries
- Handling customer email enquiries
- Following standard daily customer service procedures
- Recording all customer queries
- Utilising various in-house customer service apps
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
The most important thing is a cheerful, upbeat manner and a team player!
- A clear, professional phone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Self-motivator – happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office
Apply now and let's talk!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services