Resolution Centre Operative
- by Essential Employment
- Location Southampton, Hampshire, UK
£14.79 / hour
36 days ago
Resolution Centre Operative based in Southampton and the rate is £14.79ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
The reference number is: RQ906306
The successful candidate provide quality THOR based volume crime investigations, where deployment is not necessary, allowing resources to be targeted at high harm incidents.
- Clearly and accurately record crimes and related information using RMS and ensuring compliance with HOCR and CDI.
- Assess volume crimes using the THOR model to decide on the viability of further investigation.
- Identify and assess any vulnerability or risk associated with victims, witnesses, or suspects, throughout the investigation, and take appropriate safeguarding measures.
- Consider whether forensic deployment is required and task accordingly in a timely manner.
- Investigate occurrences promptly and effectively, seeking positive outcomes for victims of crime.
All applicants must be from a Police Investigative background.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services