Principal Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- by Profectus Recruitment
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£90,000 - £115,000 / year
36 days ago
Profectus Recruitment is partnered with a global scaling Fintech organisation seeking a Principal Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their global team, responsible for developing, deploying, and testing cloud infrastructure in support of their products and solutions. The successful candidate will work in a cloud-agnostic environment, using tools like Terraform and Chef for Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and configuration management.
As part of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity team, you will create and test infrastructure using fault injection to ensure resiliency and high availability. You will collaborate with fellow engineers to develop and deploy IaC in a cloud-agnostic environment, while continuously testing and validating processes and tools. You will also participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and testing to maintain a resilient multi-cloud infrastructure.
- The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, and Azure, as well as Infrastructure as Code and container orchestration tools.
- Familiarity with IaC tools like Terraform and Configuration Management tools like Chef is required, as well as a deep understanding of network configurations and architecture designs.
- Good command of both spoken and written English is also essential.
The company are experiencing significant growth of their UK function and progression opportunities are on offer. The roles are compensated with great personal development and bonus schemes. If you are interested in learning more please apply for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
bonus, pension, holiday
- Industry Sector IT & Internet