Senior Recruitment Consultant
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£30,000 - £35,000 / year
36 days ago
Join us a Senior Recruitment Consultant
Orion Electrotech is a multi-award-winning engineering and technical recruitment agency. We work with innovative companies from global players in their markets to fast evolving start-ups.
Working as a trusted talent partner, we help to shape our client's growth by playing a fundamental part in their recruitment strategy.
Supporting recruitment strategy from the engineering shop floor to senior level opportunities, Orion has become the trusted recruitment partner of choice to many.
Our continual desire to innovate and grow means that we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Aylesbury office.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be joining our Manufacturing Team working with some of the best-known and well-regarded engineering companies in the UK.
- The team working alongside you are likeminded and driven individuals, striving for excellence and looking to surpass expectations.
- With the latest tech at your fingertips (state of the art CRM and integrations/ noise cancelling Bluetooth headset/individual job board and LinkedIn Recruiter licenses) you will have the tools to attract the best candidates in the market to fill your clients job roles.
- Account management will become part of your day to day and delivering our services whilst living up to Orion's core values of honesty, integrity and continuous improvement will become your mantra.
- Opportunities to lead, coach and mentor more junior team members is where we see you adding real value to an already successful team.
How we see you:
- You may already be working in recruitment, but you could also be a high calibre individual just looking for their next fantastic opportunity.
- We know that you will be passionate about excellent customer service, and you already strive to go beyond, exceeding your client's expectations.
- You commit 100% to what you set out to achieve and you want a company culture around you that will support your professional growth.
- You are motivated by a target and never shy away from an opportunity that will allow you to develop your skills.
- You pride yourself on leading by example and are a collaborator.
Why work with us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Highly competitive basic salary & uncapped monthly commission.
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for progression early in your career with us.
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York,
- Private Health cover /Gym Membership
- 3 pm finish on Fridays - Start your weekend early!
- Stable and growing company (average length of service is 7 years).
- Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on "Well-being" with an annual program of body and mind activities.
- Free Parking
If you like the sound of this Senior Recruitment Consultant opportunity, then just submit your cv and I will come straight back to you.
I would be keen to talk with you if you are currently in a recruitment, sales, or customer service role currently or if you have experience of account management or business development.
If you do not have a cv ready, or you would like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity based in Reading, then just pick up the phone and contact Lynne Moss (Head of People) at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Uncapped Commission structure/Incentives/Subsidised Gym/Private Medical
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales