Press and Publicity Officer
- by Essential Employment
- Location Hereford, Hereford and Worcester, UK
£16.60 - £20.56 / hour
36 days ago
Press and Publicity Officer needed in Hereford Paying £16.60 per hr ref 906859
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Lead on all improvement communication, focusing on internal and external key messages, engagement and participation activity as well as targeted promotional and campaign projects.
- The successful candidate will bring a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience with a flair for using a range of communication channels to suit all audiences.
- The role requires an innovative and creative flair, with a keen eye for nailing the details and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An appreciation of the confidential and sensitive nature of social care practice is essential as is a commitment to a collaborative and restorative approach with local children, young people and families.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR