- by Stirling Warrington
- Location Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK
£42,000 / year
37 days ago
3 Shift Pattern - Monday to Friday
- Excellent Training opportunities including PLC work, hydraulics and pneumatics machinery, and bespoke machinery on site
- Diverse range of machinery including robotics machinery, laser cutting machinery and large scale, 3500 tonne hydraulics systems
- 33 Days Holiday Package
- Up to 7X Life Assurance
- Share incentive plan
- Company sick pay
- Long service and recognition awards
- Up to 16% combined pension!
I am recruiting for a world leading manufacturer within their respective field in Colwick. They manufacturer their own tools and are looking for an engineer who is genuinely passionate about their work and are eager to learn.
Your day to day will never be the same, with a variety of machinery on site, including but not limited to heat treatment furnaces, CNC metal cutting machinery, two extrusion lines, industrial presses, hydraulics and pneumatics systems, saws, robotics machinery and more bespoke machinery as well.
- NVQ Level 3 in industrial maintenance or full indentured apprenticeship is essential for the role
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience as a maintenance engineer
- Experience with key components (sensors, relays, inverters, contactors, motors) is advantageous
- CNC machinery experience is advantageous
- Ex military candidates are encouraged to apply to this position
Get in touch with Nathan Edmonds, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Nottingham area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent