- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Milton Keynes, West Midlands (County), UK
£22,000 - £27,000 / year
19 days ago
Salary - £24,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
Hours - Monday - Thursday 08:00 – 17:00 Friday – 08:00 – 14:00
My client is looking to recruit a CAD Technician to join their successful and growing team within the engineering department.
This opportunity would be ideal for a recent graduate, but a degree is not necessary, just a positive attitude and a good work ethic with experience working within AutoCAD
- To provide support to the Engineering department by preparing and modifying drawings and process sheets utilizing AutoCad in 2D and 3D.
· Prepare dimensional drawings and work instructions for manufacturing by interacting with design engineers for information and correctness.
· Revise and update existing drawing and process sheets as required for Engineering Change Requests
· Review drawings for dimensional accuracy, completeness, and content to conform to Company standards.
· Release approved drawings according to company document release procedures.
· Assist design engineers with CNC programming.
· Assist design engineers with label generation.
· Follow established policies and procedures in support of the Company’s Quality and AS9100 standards.
CAD Technician experience
- Working knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD – Inventor series is a plus)
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing