Senior Quality Engineer
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Redditch, Worcestershire, UK
£50,000 - £55,000 / year
7 days ago
Orion are proud to partner once again with our client located in the heart of Worcestershire who are a global market leader in Engineering and Manufacturing.
The Senior Quality Engineer will report directly into the Engineering and Quality Manager and so you will be regarded as one of the most senior individuals within the Quality team.
Your day to day will include;
- Formulate and implement quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced engineers
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product/process performance to recommend and implement improvement.
- Prepare and present material to customer representatives and/or facility employees as required
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate;
- Knowledge of machining, assembly operations, gauging, SPC, APQP, and quality assurance systems (ISO 9001, AS9100).
- Understanding of Technical Drawings as well as Schematic Diagrams
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of performing Root Cause Analysis Investigations
- Well versed on topics such as Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction
They will reward you with:
- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 for BH
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
Hit ' APPLY NOW' for your chance to make a positive step up in your career
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities