HR People Operations Advisor
- by Essential Employment
- Location Stafford, Staffordshire, UK
£40,478 / year
29 days ago
HR People Operations Advisor needed in Stafford at £40,478.00pa PAYE - Reference:5227789
You will provide advice and support to managers at all levels across the full range of services on complex employee relations issues, advice and guidance, change management and organisational development activity.
You will work with a People Operations Manager and team of People Operations Advisers and your key responsibilities will include:
• Adopting a triage approach to all employment relations issues to ensure they are resolved at the earliest opportunity.
• Providing advice, support and challenge on a wide range of complex Employment Relations activity.
• Interpreting and assessing current and future case and employment law, to identify and develop changes to policy and procedures
• Supporting all change management activity
• Developing strong and effective working relationships with stakeholders
• Supporting the development and delivery of Learning and Development on employment relations and change related activity.
• Developing strong and effective working relationships with colleagues from across people services and the wider organisation to share knowledge and information to ensure the delivery of an excellent service to our customers.
The Ideal Candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in HR within a large, complex and unionised organisation.
• Experience of advising managers at all levels on complex employee relations issues.
• Experience of successfully delivering and supporting change management projects including TUPE, redundancy, workforce design and organisational development.
• An ability to influence, negotiate and persuade on complex matters, confidential and sensitive issues
• CIPD qualification or equivalent qualification/experience.
This is a Full time role on a Permanent basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration