- by Magnus James
- Location Cheltenham, UK
£25,000 - £28,500 / year
31 days ago
An exceptional opportunity for a well-spoken, well presented and diligent Property Manager to join a multi-award-winning, market leader and locally run company in their head office in Cheltenham.
My client is an ambitious, forward thinking company and are looking for a Property Manager to oversee three offices with a great team and exciting growth plans.Property Manager – Benefits
- Team lunches and work do's
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Company car and parking provided
- Company pension scheme, profit sharing, referral program and sick pay
- Working hours Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm - flexi working allowed
- Lucrative basic salary up to £28,500
- Dealing with maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising contractors, liaising with tenants and landlords and ensure everything is running smoothly
- Property renewals.
- Ensuring compliance.
- Dealing with deposit disputes and tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices.
- General Property Manager duties.
- 1 years' property management experience is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
If this is something that you could be interested in, then please get into contact with Lily Hill today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property