Golf Club Sales Assistant
- by Essential Employment
- Location Southampton, Hampshire, UK
£10.42 / hour
17 days ago
Golf Club Sales Assistant needed in Southampton £10.42ph PAYE - 5227235
• Provide excellent customer service both on the telephone and in person in a timely and courteous manner.
• Ensure that customers are welcomed to the Club and treated in the manner expected.
• Take golf bookings in person or on the telephone and enter them onto the golf booking system accurately.
• Check golfers in and collect the applicable green fees/monies following the correct procedures.
• Sell merchandise with a view to maximising sales.
• Assist with stock control and stock rotation as applicable.
• Assist with keeping the Pro Shop and surrounding patio areas clean and tidy
• Assist with the cleaning of the changing rooms and toilets.
• Assist with the collection, cleaning and putting away of golf buggies.
• Follow the correct opening and end of day procedures.
• Marshalling the golf course to ensure everyone has paid and golf etiquette/course rules are followed.
This is a Part time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Sales