- by Step Teachers
- Location Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK
£80.00 - £90.00 / day
18 days ago
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to join our client's school in Bury St Edmunds. As a Cover Supervisor, you will play a vital role in maintaining a high standard of education and ensuring the smooth running of the school in the absence of teachers.
- Supervising lessons in the absence of teachers
- Providing support to pupils during lessons
- Managing the behaviour of pupils in the classroom
- Covering a range of subjects and age groups
- Following lesson plans provided by teachers
- Undertaking administrative tasks as required
- A degree in any subject
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and motivate students
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded school with a supportive and dynamic staff team. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education