- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, UK
£40,000 - £45,000 / year
17 days ago
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Worked on Siemens PLCs in a maintenance capacity?
Delivered PLC services to the automation or automotive industries?
This opportunity offers 6 months of extensive award-winning training in Germany with regular return flights to the UK. All travel and accommodation is paid for by the business.
We are a renowned global engineering company that specializes in the design, development, and production of advanced manufacturing systems. With a strong emphasis on precision and quality, we are a leading provider of machining centres and systems for various industries. Our cutting-edge solutions cater to sectors such as automotive, aerospace, medical, and mould and die. Our machines are known for their exceptional accuracy, reliability, and efficiency, making them a trusted choice for companies worldwide. With the combination of our excellent project and service delivery, we have had a great run of exciting projects and a consistent order book.
Due to this and our continued growth and ever-increasing order book, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to join our highly motivated team.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Start-up assembly systems for electric drive, battery and fuel cell production
- Create solutions for automation as well as control-related functionality
- Configure controls, HMIs, bus systems and interfaces for sub-systems
- Development of our control technology
- Provide technical customer support
- Provide customer training for operation and maintenance
A successful Automation Engineer will need:
- Previous experience working with Siemens PLC
- Operating control system in a maintenance capacity
- PLC experience in an automation environment
For our Automation Engineer, we offer an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- 6-month extensive award-winning training
- Competitive Pension
- Flexible working hours
We have an exceptional range of exciting projects for you to come and be a part of, if it sounds right for you, please don't hesitate to apply today.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing