Assessor Trainer - Library, Information And Archive Services Remote
- by KM Recruitment
- Location London, UK
£30,000 / year
28 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Library, Information and Archive Services Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
Location: Remote / Online (must be flexible with travel, as the role will include occasional face to face visits)
Salary: up to £30,000 (Dependent on qualifications & experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are delighted to offer this role as a Trainee or Qualified opportunity – full training will be provided for the successful candidate to achieve the Trainer/Assessor award.
- Willing to undertake an Assessors award - fully funded by our client.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Library, Information and Archiving Services.
- Ideally have experience of delivering on-the-job training.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills - training will be provided.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel, as and when required.
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Library, Information and Archiving Services at level 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills – Maths and English up to level 2 where required.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education