- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£45,000 / year
16 days ago
The company is a World Leader in the Medical industry, and they are renowned for developing and manufacturing products that are used at home and in hospitals. As a result of strong business growth, there is a requirement to recruit for a Production Engineer to join the Operations Team, with a focus on manufacturing.
As the Production Engineer, you will be responsible for the effectiveness of the manufacturing equipment across all aspects of the business. The successful candidate will provide technical expertise to fault-find, maintain, and continually improve bespoke PLC controlled automated equipment and processes. You will also be required to work closely with the project engineering team and OEM partners on new equipment commissioning and testing.
What we would like from the Production Engineer:
- A recognised Engineering apprenticeship or have a higher education qualification (such as HNC, HND or degree) in a related subject
- Working knowledge of lean tools to support the identification and implementation of continuous improvement
- Experience of engineering within a manufacturing environment
- Experience and skills in fault-finding, problem solving and managing change on automated equipment
- A demonstrable track record of accomplishing your objectives
What we offer the Production Engineer:
- Salary paying between £40,000 to £50,000
- A class-leading defined contribution pension scheme
- Share ownership scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexible benefits scheme
If this opportunity as a Production Engineer is of interest to you, don't hesitate and get in touch asap!
Click here to apply or contact Luke Tanner at Orion Recruitment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities