Courier And Mail Room Assistant
- by Essential Employment
- Location Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
£11.59 / hour
16 days ago
Courier And Mail Room Assistant needed in Bournemouth, £11.59ph PAYE - Reference: 5228130
- Sort and collate all internal and external Mail for onward delivery to agreed drop off points as appropriate and in accordance with any Service Level Agreements
- Deliver & collect mail and other items around the Borough by van
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing mail is processed in accordance of priority
- Collect all outgoing mail from mail points around the buildings, and collate and frank mail for in time for agreed Royal Mail Collection deadlines
- Submission of Sales orders and general administrative tasks
- Process mail using mail room equipment (Franking machine, folder inserters, letter opener etc.)
- Cover other roles within the Facilities team as required
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration