Power BI Specialist - Leeds - Up to £40k!
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
£30,000 - £40,000 / year
24 days ago
Pearson Carter are working with an international law firm with offices around the world. They work with over 2500 companies dealing with they corporate law suits. They are searching for a Power BI specialist to join their IT division.
- Creating/amending Power BI reports and dashboards using Power BI Desktop on Live Connect mode
- Creating/amending DAX report measures
- Providing technical guidance to FP&A Analysts on anything relating to Power BI and DAX
- Manage / conduct report and data testing, within the team and fixing defects
- Liaise with the IT team, in relation to the data warehouse, cubes, refreshes etc.
- 2/3+ years' experience with BI
- 1+ years' experience a Finance / BI Analyst role
- DAX experience
- Good communication skills / Dealing with stakeholders.
- Legal or professional experience beneficial
This client is offering a salary up to £40,000 with a lucrative benefits package.
This is a hybrid working role, with travel to their Leeds office 2x per week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
D365 CRM Consultant, D365 Functional Consultant, Functional Consultant, Software Consultant, D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, CRM Manager, Product Owner, Functional Consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, UK, North, South, West, East, London, UK, Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Leeds, Huddersfield, York, Bradford, Sheffield, Wakefield, Murfield, Harrogate, Barnsley, Power BI, BI, Dax, Legal, Law, Financial, Professional services.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet