- by Pearson Carter
- Location Dundalk, County Louth, Republic of Ireland
€45,000 - €50,000 / year
24 days ago
This opportunity is with a FinTech company that have a strong focus on a secure platform whilst working expertly with asset partners to bring their users new investment opportunities!
As a developer, you will be responsible for growing their in-house technology capabilities, collaborating with other developers and taking ownership of the technical direction!
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Hiring and managing a team of developers
- Crafting a robust, open, and collaborative engineering culture
- Working with outsourced partners and maximising delivery
- Developing the overall technology strategy and development roadmap
- Experience in managing teams/developers.
- Strong background in developing mobile apps. Experience with React Native.
- Knowledge in both front and backend.
- Experience working in/with startups is preferable.
- Blockchain knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- They offer an excellent salary package of up to €50,000.
- Generous stock options for all employees at all levels
- Dundalk, Ireland Office
- Generous pension scheme
- IT Equipment - we'll provide you whatever you need to support your work (MacBook, display, accessories, etc)
- Annual £500 learning and development budget for every employee on a prepaid card to spend on books, training courses, exams, or anything else which helps you progress at work
- Flexibility of work hours and holidays - if you need a break, take it! We care about what you deliver, not how
Dundalk, Ireland x2 a week
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or call 0191 406 6111
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet