- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Winnersh, Berkshire, UK
£27,790 / year
13 days ago
We are excited to be partnered with an engineering business with a 60 year legacy, yet the firm still has a hunger to continue to take further market share with innovative technologies which set them apart as one of the top suppliers in their field. We are looking for a Shipping Co-ordinator to join the team on site, full time.
As a engineering business, they have consistently seen significant increases in their revenue and profits and they are happy to say that this is due to the dedication and hard work of all of their team members, who proactively contribute to the end result.
If you have experience in Shipping and the dispatch of orders in the engineering sector the role of Shipping Co-ordinator could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established firm.
The role of Shipping Co-ordinator will be responsible for the following areas:
- Prepare transportation documents, including Dispatch notes, Dangerous Goods Notifications and Shipping Export Declarations
- Liaise with Customer Services and Production with regards to orders for dispatch
- Liaise with Shippers to arrange mutually acceptable collection times
- Work collaboratively with internal colleagues to develop and implement new and more efficient processes and documented procedures
- Promoting continuous improvement mindset and help improve standards and working practices throughout the business
By joining this business as their new Shipping Co-ordinator, you will be rewarded with:
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- Life insurance
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Shipping Co-ordinator role:
- Use of MRP system
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced and demanding environment
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Industry experience of receiving and exporting hazardous goods
If this role of Shipping Co-ordinator is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities