- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Swindon, Oxfordshire, UK
£24,000 - £26,000 / year
26 days ago
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
If you then this role may be exactly what you are looking for. With a high demand of their product and a great growing future ahead of them, this is a company that will stop at nothing. They have been revamping and upping their look inhouse to follow alongside the vision they have for their growing company.
Orion are proud to partner with this fantastic company that are looking for a Junior Technician of all standards to join their team of experts. With an amazing benefits package and a fantastic opportunity for career progression, this really is an opportunity that isn’t to be missed.
Keep reading if a new position as a Junior Technician is for you!
Job Title: Junior Technician
Location: Swindon, Watchfield
Salary: Up to £29,000
Essentials we are looking for from you now:
- Eletronics bachground and experience
- Manufacturing back ground
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Soldering skills
What you will learn as a Junior Technician:
- Test of electronic systems, RF, power supplies and racks
- RF test on a variety of products
- Component level fault finding
Benefits for a Junior Technician:
- Company bonuses
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and the option to purchase more
- Shares incentive
- Cycle to work scheme
- 39 hours working week
To summarise our partner company are looking for a Junior Technician that shows creativity, team focus and somebody who shows passion. If you are ready for a new step towards growth as a Junior Technician then please do click apply below. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing