- by Step Teachers
- Location London, UK
£32,407 - £43,193 / year
25 days ago
The school is ideally wanting to hire a Teacher who can meet its ethos of a safe and stimulating learning environment where pupils can develop socially, academically and emotionally. This is a "Good" Ofsed-rated school where leaders know their school well.Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver high-quality drama lessons that meet the needs of students of all ages and abilities.
- Develop lesson plans that are engaging, challenging, and aligned with the curriculum.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and staff to ensure the success of the drama department.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback and support as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of student performance and attendance
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Degree in Drama or Performing Arts.
- Experience teaching drama at the secondary school level.
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum and assessment processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and staff.
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education