- by Preferred Choice
- Location Remote, UK
£75,000 - £80,000 / year
24 days ago
Lead Front-End Developer '' Remote - £70-80,000 Per Annum
This award-winning, cutting-edge London based digital agency, is looking for a lead front-end developer join their ever-expanding team.
Remote with the ability to work from Shoreditch office.
Passionate about creating accessible and compliant web applications, websites and platforms, with an emphasis on user experience. You will be responsible for guiding and nurturing the professional growth of the team, promoting a culture of continuous learning and knowledge-sharing.
- Experience leading a team of front-end developers.
- Experienced working within a fast-paced, high-pressure agency environment
- Defining technical approach and rationale behind the technical solution and design approach to make appropriate decisions and judgement regarding front-end architecture
- The ability to estimate a project based on the chosen technical approach
- VueJs to build enterprise level applications Running accessibility audits
- Excellent understanding of HTML semantics
- REST APIs, consuming and manipulating data in a headless format.
- Using Tailwind CSS, writing reusable performant & easy to maintain CSS.
- Experience in implementing design systems, component libraries, and / or style guides.
- Knowledge of modern front-end development workflows, using pre-processors for development and building e.g. Vite, Turbopack, Gulp etc
For more information please contact Peter Chick.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet