- by Step Teachers
- Location London, UK
£12.00 - £15.00 / hour
11 days ago
Step Teachers are working with a secondary school in South-East London to recruit an Administrator to join their team in a long-term role, ending in January 2024.
This is a "Good" Ofsed-rated school where leaders know their school well. The school is seeking an experienced reprographics person who can also cover duties on reception when needed. They must be experienced and happy working and running a busy school administation department.
- Copying and reproducing documents and material for the school
- Removing barriers to ensure students can have access to their learning
- Working effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Experience working as an administator in a school or in another similar environment
- Confidence in talking to staff, parents and visitors both in person and over the phone
- Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education