Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- by UCM Recruitment
- Location Nw7 1bs, UK
£85.00 - £100.00 / day
12 days ago
An inclusive Primary school located in Barnet is looking for a committed Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join their vibrant Key Stage 1 class. You will be matched with an amazing teacher who will provide you with the necessary guidance so that you can excel atyour role.
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant (Year 1)
- Providing one-to-one support for a child who is excelling in most areas academically but who needs help staying engaged in lessons
- Your role is not solely one-to-one; you will also be expected to provide support to other children in the classroom.
- Long-term role
- Full-time (Monday-Friday)
- Hours are 8:30am to 3.30/4pm
Details about the school:
- ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Offers training for successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Excellent resources and facilities
- 2-form entry
- Located in Barnet
The successful Special Needs Teaching will have:
- 3 months' experience working with children
- Experience working as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks
- Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year