Asset Management Analyst
- by Magnus James
- Location London, UK
£45,000 - £50,000 / year
22 days ago
A rare opportunity has become available for somebody from a travel or property background to join a boutique, independent short lets company specialising in high value, super prime properties in London.
£50k Basic salary
Monday-Friday role 9am - 6pm
- Manage the content distribution and pricing of given portfolio
- Define a road to success for given portfolio in terms of pricing and commercial strategy
- Achieve short, medium and long-term strategic targets and ensure profitability
- Work with supporting teams to monitor performance of specific initiatives and deliver key performance metrics to achieve the business plan. This will cover analysis of leasing performance, income, expense and impact to asset returns. Identify and support the execution of investment strategies including NOI maximization and value-add initiatives.
- Build and maintain complex financial models to project detailed cash flows, and forecast investment returns for asset management decision-making.
- Support in compiling annual operational and capital budgets and business plans for senior management and capital partners review.
- Monitor and report on key market, industry and competitor data.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to improve our reporting systems and data capture to drive visibility and efficiency.
- Complete various financial, accounting, narrative, administrative and other reports and analysis and duties as assigned or necessary for the successful execution of the business plans.
- Monitor leasing performance of assets within .
- Assist with revenue and expense assumptions within annual business plans and underwriting of new acquisitions.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree qualification (or equivalent; 2:1 above) ideally in a related business or analytical subject such as finance, mathematics, economics, science, engineering or real estate.
- ACA/ CFA/ MBA/Relevant MSc qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- IT literate and fully conversant with all Microsoft packages including PowerPoint (Advanced level) and Excel (Advanced level)
Experience & Skills:
- A demonstrable passion for real estate and keen interest in business strategy.
- Evidence of prior experience in an analytical role within asset management, investment banking, private equity, or other related sectors.
- Strong qualitative analytical skills; having the ability to research, analyse and present complex financial data.
- Competent in financial modelling, valuations and financial analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to prepare and explain financial data to business leaders and managers, team members, clients, internal and external auditors, and other business contacts.
- Naturally inquisitive and commercially minded, with a desire to understand the bigger picture and contribute in solving challenges.
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment, characterised by change and rapid growth, along with ability to work collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships at all levels and to act with impact and influence.
- Self-motivated and proactive, both with respect to managing workload and having the resourcefulness to figure out ‘difficult to find’ solutions.
- Good organization skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Works to facilitate teamwork between various functions of the business.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property